A welcome message from Dr. Cindy Milligan, Director of the Women’s Business Center
Welcome, to the Edge Women’s Business Center! We’re glad you’re here.
The WBC is an entrepreneurial training and development center offering free one-to-one counselling with professionals in business, accounting, finance and marketing. We help entrepreneurs at all stages of their business.
Please check out our new online learning portal, The Academies Of The Edge! You’ll find lots of information about our classes, events and resources to help you on your entrepreneurial journey!
So, if you’re an entrepreneur, or dream of becoming one, let us help you get your business started and growing!
~ Dr. Cindy Milligan
Director, The Edge Women’s Business Center
We specialize in meeting the needs of women entrepreneurs through the delivery of best-practices in micro-enterprise and small business training, financial education, entrepreneurial focused instruction and consultation, and essential entrepreneurial support services to aid micro-entrepreneurs with launching, sustaining, and growing a business.
For more detailed information about the Women’s Business Center, our classes and scheduling a consultation with one of our professional experts, please click here.
We aspire to empower, educate, and inspire women in their entrepreneurial pursuits.
The Women’s Business Center offers distinctive programming for women entrepreneurs:
- Free one-to-one business consultations (upon becoming a client of The Edge)
- Educational Opportunities: Classes, workshops and conferences on entrepreneurship, business growth and development
- EDGEUP Symposia: Quarterly half-day themed conferences that provides training to help entrepreneurs
- The Edge Collective Memberships: A community for entrepreneurs that offers discounts on products, services and educational opportunities for entrepreneurs
- Pearl Academy: Scholarships Available Through TheEdge250 Funding
- HIT Mastermind: Scholarships Available
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Joya King via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at The Edge offices located at 975 Cobb Place Blvd., Suite 101, Kennesaw, GA 30144.