Transitioning from the military to civilian life can be pretty tough. We know that, given the right resources and tools, these hard-working, problem solving, and inventive men and women can make great business and career professionals.
Our BRAVE program is designed to promote and advance veterans in their entrepreneurial efforts. It is our intention to help empower and develop our veterans for greater success. Services available right NOW:
- Courses and business counseling
- Services to veterans and their immediate family members at no cost (please inquire about scholarships)
- Strategic business planning assistance
- Veterans can receive personal and business credit coaching
Phase I | BRAVE Orientation (Free for veterans and veteran family members)
This two-day, 16-hour workshop is open to current and former military members and their families. This initial workshop will cover the basics of getting a business started and will serve as a primer for business plan development.
Phase II | Business Plan Course (Scholarships available for veterans)
Veterans will have the chance to pitch their business and the work completed in Phase I. Those with a cogent, clear, concise, and compelling pitch will move forward to dig deeper through the 6-week online business plan or 8 week hybrid business development course.
Phase III | A Year of Services
- Veterans’ mixers and social events
- Free business consultation
- Veteran business mentors
- Free workshops/networking
- Veteran contracting
- Pitch competition